We need a Hubspot developer. You’ll be developing websites, email templates and landing pages using the HubSpot CMS. You will also be doing front-end development for other website projects, supporting both SEO and accessibility best practices.
If you’re the right person, here are the criteria:
- You have experience at a digital or inbound agency, or perhaps as part of an internal programming team at a large company
- You’re fun and easy-going but driven and willing to go the extra mile on a job
- You have 1 to 2 years’ experience working in Hubspot, building websites, emails and landing pages using the Hubspot CMS
- Your knowledge of building sites in HTML and CSS transcends mere syntactical understanding
- You are throughly familiar with SEO best practices as they affect development of websites and applications
If you think you’ll fit in here, great. But we don’t just want you to fit in, we want you to expand our capabilities and our thinking.
We want you to come to the table with a different way to get the job done, or a new technology that you may not know now but will figure out overnight, or a programming solution that hasn’t yet occurred to us.
Your previous experience and education are great, and we’d like to know about all of it, but it’s not everything to us. Prove that you’re a fun person with an incredible skill set as described above and the job is (probably) yours.
This is a full-time position with lots of perks:
Flexible hours, so you can put the kids on the bus or just catch some extra Zs.
Stocked kitchen to keep you fueled all day (or night) long.
Gym membership, though we’ll never force you to do group workouts.
Cornhole, Nintendo, a pool table, and beer—these are a few of our favorite things.
Health benefits, 401(k) options, and other important things adults like.
Please note that this is a full-time position in our Portsmouth, NH office. We are not considering remote workers at this time.