Marketing Strategist – Inbound
Raka is looking for an inbound marketing pro. This job is about planning and implementing inbound marketing strategies for our clients, managing inbound projects, and reporting on effectiveness of our inbound marketing efforts.
Raka is a fun company known for our status as a Platinum HubSpot partner, web design, UX design, and inbound marketing.
We play cornhole and pool in the office. We do a quarterly master chef competition. We go to Inbound every year and we have flexible working hours. It’s a fun place to work but we are also serious and committed. We work with Fortune 500 brands as well as smaller companies, start-ups, and government entities. The team at Raka includes mostly experienced people so you’ll learn a lot but you’ll also have the freedom to explore and try new tactics and implement your ideas.
You should apply for this job if you are certified for both Inbound Marketing and HubSpot Software. Or you have implemented inbound marketing best practices using Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot or a similar marketing automation tool. You’ve worked for an agency, or on the client-side (corporation) as a marketing manager, or you’re the person in marketing who figured out inbound first and kicked ass. You may also be a content writer or a social media manager at the moment but you’re ready to take the next step and help manage client inbound marketing accounts.
What will you do? From day one, you’ll be working on client inbound marketing strategies. You may help create strategy documents or plan out specific campaigns. You’ll be doing the work of writing blog posts and setting up landing pages, but you’ll also get to a point where you are delegating this work to more junior team members.
- You can write and edit blog posts and other content for companies so that people can find them on Google. (SEO copywriting)
- You have SEO experience and could lay out a process to optimize content and plan content for SEO
- You’ll represent our clients well on social media accounts
- You would be comfortable planning a client’s inbound marketing strategy based on goals, resources, and target audience information
- You know how to create and manage an editorial calendar
- You can make food once every three months that the rest of us will want to eat
- You set realistic deadlines and you hit them. You can communicate in advance if you can’t hit them
- You know what a buyer persona is and you know what ToFu, MoFu, and BoFu mean
- You are into flywheels
Desirable certifications/life experience
- You’ve worked in a professional setting such as an office or started your own entity
- Google Analytics and/or AdWords certifications
- You’ve used Hootsuite, SproutSocial, HubSpot or another social media marketing tool
- You have active, interesting social media accounts and you regard your network as a resource
- You have a blog or have written for one regularly
This is a full-time position with lots of perks
- Flexible hours, so you can put the kids on the bus, run in the daylight, or just catch some extra Zs
- Brand new, stocked kitchen to keep you fueled all day (or night) long
- A fun atmosphere that includes actual swings
- Beer and cider on tap
- Gym membership, though we’ll never force you to do group workouts
- Cornhole, Nintendo, a pool table, and roof deck in Portsmouth—these are a few of our favorite things
- Health benefits, 401(k) options, and other important things adults like
- Brand new office with custom kitchen and roof deck