Marketing Strategist – Inbound
Raka is looking for an inbound marketing pro. This job is about planning and implementing inbound marketing strategies for our clients, managing inbound projects, and reporting on effectiveness of our inbound marketing efforts.
Raka is a digital agency focused on inbound marketing. We work with clients in long-term partnerships to define their online marketing strategies and then help them exceed their goals.
You should apply for this job if you are certified for both Inbound Marketing and HubSpot Software. Or you have implemented inbound marketing best practices using Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot or a similar marketing automation tool. You’ve worked for an agency, or on the client-side (corporation) as a marketing manager, or you’re the person in marketing who figured out inbound first and kicked ass. You may also be a content writer or a social media manager at the moment but you’re ready to take the next step and help manage client inbound marketing accounts.
What will you do? From day one, you’ll be working on client inbound marketing strategies. You may help create strategy documents or plan out specific campaigns. You’ll be doing the work of writing blog posts and setting up landing pages, but you’ll also get to a point where you are delegating this work to more junior team members.
- You can write and edit blog posts and other content for companies so that people can find them on Google. (SEO copywriting)
- You have SEO experience and could lay out a process to optimize content and plan content for SEO
- You’ll represent our clients well on social media accounts
- You would be comfortable planning a client’s inbound marketing strategy based on goals, resources, and target audience information
- You know how to create and manage an editorial calendar
- You set realistic deadlines and you hit them. You can communicate in advance if you can’t hit them.
- You know what a buyer persona is and you know what ToFu, MoFu, and BoFu mean
- You are into flywheels
Desirable certifications/life experience
- You’ve worked in a professional setting such as an office or started your own entity
- Google Analytics and/or AdWords certifications
- You’ve used Hootsuite, SproutSocial, HubSpot or another social media marketing tool
- You have active, interesting social media accounts and you regard your network as a resource
- You have a blog or have written for one regularly
This is a full-time position with lots of perks
- Flexible schedules, so you can put the kids on the bus or just catch some extra Zs.
- Stocked kitchen to keep you fueled all day (or night) long.
- Cornhole, Nintendo, a pool table, and beer—these are a few of our favorite things.
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance.
- 401(k) options, parental leave, and other important things adults like.
This position is available as a full-time remote position, or you can work out of our office in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.