We are looking for a project manager to work with our growing roster of clients in multiple industries and help support our growing agency.
- A quick thinker?
- A fast learner?
- A team player?
- A big-picture person?
- Someone who embraces (and maybe even causes) change?
- HubSpot Inbound and/or Google Analytics certified?
- Able to recognize a great GIF when you see one?
If you answered “yes” to most of these (especially the GIF one), you may be a great fit for Raka. Our project managers don’t just run time reports and schedule meetings, they’re the face of the company for all of our clients and an advocate for both client needs and internal teams.
Maybe you’ve already worked as a project manager or as part of a digital marketing team, or you’re a recent graduate and you’ve got a couple internships under your belt. Regardless of your past experience, successful project managers at Raka will be able to prioritize projects and tasks, focus on the details while keeping an eye on the big picture, manage and motivate others and take criticism without letting it get to you.
While we’re certainly interested in your education and resume, what’s most important to us is that you’re a fit for us. If you think you’re a great fit, show us with anecdotal and experiential evidence and make hiring you the easiest choice we’ve ever made.
- You’re nice but you’re definitely not a pushover. People (both clients and our team) like you but know not to mess with you when you have a mission to carry out
- You’re not afraid to pick up the phone, even when your message is not going to go over well
- You have at least a fundamental understanding of SEO, copywriting, digital advertising, web design and development and are passionate about technology
- You are able to have a great attitude with clients and our team; you are quick on your feet and love helping people work through problems
- You can juggle many different projects at once while keeping your eye on both the details and the overall big picture goals
- You don’t just know what “pleasant prodding” means, you subscribe to it as a method
- You understand the value of working hard and unwinding just as hard
- You have passions or projects outside of the office that you’re consistently engaged with
- 1-2 years in an agency setting, preferably managing multiple projects
- Experience using project management software or coming up with your own solutions
- Fluency in Microsoft’s Office Suite (or Apple Pages/Keynote/Numbers)
- Comfort corresponding with clients in person, over the phone and via email
This is a full-time position with lots of perks:
Flexible hours, so you can put the kids on the bus or just catch some extra Zs.
Stocked kitchen to keep you fueled all day (or night) long.
Gym membership, though we’ll never force you to do group workouts.
Cornhole, Nintendo, a pool table, and beer—these are a few of our favorite things.
Health benefits, 401(k) options, and other important things adults like.