Raka Becomes First Diamond HubSpot Partner Headquartered in NH
We’re excited to announce that we’ve climbed to the diamond tier of the HubSpot Solutions Partner program! What does that mean, exactly? To be a diamond partner, Raka has been recognized by HubSpot as being in the top 5% of all HubSpot agencies in the world, based on our track record of client satisfaction and retention when working with HubSpot customers.
HubSpot is a CRM platform that powers business growth and includes tools for digital marketing, sales, service, operations, and website management. Raka, a digital agency headquartered in Portsmouth, NH specializing in inbound marketing, has been a HubSpot solutions partner since 2012.
“I’d like to extend my congratulations to the entire Raka team,” said HubSpot’s Katie Ng-Mak, VP, Solutions Partner Program. “Becoming a diamond solutions partner is no small feat, and it’s my pleasure to have Raka join the ranks. This achievement speaks to the dedication and HubSpot expertise of Raka’s team.”
Table of contents
- What is inbound marketing?
- How a certified solutions partner helps
HubSpot defines the Solutions Partner program as the following:
“The Partner Tier program is designed to acknowledge those Agency Partners who have not only brought the inbound message to the most clients, but also those who executed inbound marketing services to the highest standards.”
What is inbound marketing?
The philosophy behind inbound marketing is the way by which you grow your business by building meaningful and lasting relationships. This starts at the consumer level—someone who is looking around and researching a particular service or product, and lends itself on through the buyer’s journey, from the time they become a marketing qualified lead, on through to a sales qualified lead, and then finally, a customer. Inbound marketing adds value to their unique journey every step of the way in order to help them fulfill their goals.
Inbound marketing is built on a flywheel model that spins on the ever-revolving methodology of the following three access points:
- Attract: As the name implies, the task here is to pull the user in by serving content that helps them understand that what you have to offer may very well help them solve a need or want.
- Engage: Now that you’ve got them here, it’s your job to keep them interacting with your brand by providing further content that keeps them moving along their own buyer’s journey. The idea is to get them to convert in whatever the desired fashion is that your company has defined.
- Delight: Once a lead has completed a transaction, it’s on your to deliver the goods. And that doesn’t end by solely serving up what was promised in the deal. It includes friendly follow-up and future engagement opportunities to keep the wheel in motion. By delighting your clientele, you’re also opening the door to word-of-mouth marketing which will pull more organic traffic into your flywheel. Keep it spinning!
How a certified solutions partner helps
HubSpot is a powerful platform full of nooks and crannies that even the most intuitive of users might not pick up on out of the gate. The Solutions Partner program gives you the opportunity to find a suitable partner to help you take full advantage of your HubSpot investment by aiding in your custom implementation helping you to define the best strategy to march forward with your operative goals.
Working with a HubSpot agency, especially a diamond solutions partner such as Raka, will help you get the most out of your HubSpot experience. We can help you implement the software, and take a good, hard look at your current digital presence and figure out the best ways to improve upon your ability to be found by your target audience and serve them once they’re engaged.
There are five levels of HubSpot solutions partners:
The diamond solutions partner further recognizes a HubSpot Solutions Partner agency for exceptional client management and overall retention—indicating that the partner agency offers superior digital solutions through inbound marketing, marketing automation, CRM strategy, and more.
Raka has been a HubSpot Solutions Partner since 2012 and has steadily grown its footprint within the HubSpot program since, serving on HubSpot’s Partner Advisory Committee, and leading the Portsmouth, NH HubSpot User Group. With our newly minted diamond solutions partner status, we’re proud to have become the most decorated New Hampshire headquartered digital agency, as well as one of the most prestigious agencies servicing clients from Portland, Maine, on down to Boston, Massachusetts.
At the end of the day, what this honor means to us is our ability to further our reach in helping our clients and potential customers better accomplish their business goals.
We can competently support your company’s efforts as much or as little as you’d like. From figuring out a comprehensive SEO-driven strategy and creating and publishing content that works to accomplish that, to managing and digesting the reporting that comes out of it—we are uniquely positioned to fulfill any and all goals you could possibly dream up by bringing HubSpot into the operative fold of your business.
Here are some of the things we’ve helped with:
- Implementing and onboarding new HubSpot customers for ease of digital transition
- Cleaning contact lists before importing
- Defining sales lifecycle stages and sales pipelines
- Defining and documenting buyer personas
- Integrating smart content and custom contact properties
- HubSpot audit to better understand how HubSpot is being used, and where to implement improvements
- Strategizing the best use of HubSpot tools as they relate to unique challenges
- Creating and designing ongoing content plans including pillar pages and content cluster strategies
- And so much more…
The HubSpot Solutions Partner program focuses on the long-term success of HubSpot’s customers Becoming a diamond solutions partner agency is a big deal to us at Raka. It’s a humbling bit of recognition for providing long-term value and results for our clients, including those invested with HubSpot’s platform—be it Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, Operations Hub, the HubSpot CRM, or any combination of the five.
We’re here to help, we’re here to stay, and we’re so proud to be a HubSpot diamond solutions partner agency!