Whenever we ask interview candidates why they want to work Raka, the answer is the same: “It sounds like a fun place to work.” While it is 100% most definitely is a fun place to work, there are plenty of other reasons why people come to—and stay at—Raka.
We’ve got perks.
- Flexible hours, so you can put the kids on the bus, avoid traffic, or just catch some extra Zs.
- Vacation time we insist you take.
- Stocked kitchen (both healthy and unhealthy less healthy snacks, coffee, seltzer, beer, and more) to keep you fueled all day long. No matter if you’re on team Red or team Blue for Doritos, we have you covered.
- Gym membership, though we’ll never force you to do group workouts.
- Lunch brought in every Friday so we can enjoy a meal together once a week as a team. We also do cook-offs in the office on a regular basis.
- An office close to downtown Portsmouth with parking, and tons of cool spaces to move around and work in.
- Cornhole, NES Classic, a pool table, and beer—these are a few of our favorite things.
- Dogs hanging in the office and guarding us all against evil FedEx delivery people (who are really quite nice).
- Great health and dental benefits, 401(k) with Raka matching up to 4% of your salary, and other important things adults like.
- A collaborative environment that values ideas and supports personal growth.